We emphasize use of regionally available products for breakfast:
- Dairy butter
- Diverse fruit yoghurts
- Emmental cheese from the dairy in Ins
- Diverse regional cheese varieties (wild garlic cheese from Kappelen, Vully cheese, Neuchatel cheese,
Murten mutschli-cheese, etc.)
- Bread from the innovative village bakery in Ins
- Various homemade jams and jellies made with fruit from our farm (cherries, peaches, strawberries, quinces, etc.)
- Coffee, tea, Ovaltine, etc.
We serve breakfast in our kitchen or (weather allowing) outdoors, where you can enjoy the view of the Seeland Region and the Bernese Alps. Breakfast is served between 7 and 10 AM (although we are glad to make exceptions if required).
Lunch and Diner
We are sorry that we are unable to serve lunch and dinner. However, there are numerous restaurants in the area with excellent food and service. Feel free to ask us for more information!